Go faster on rough trails in these mid-cut outdoor shoes. In lightweight ripstop with protective weldings and a breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane, they have a snug-fitting neoprene heel to keep out dirt and debris.
Trail-specific FORMOTION® gives a lower-to-the-ground feel for control and comfort on downhills. PRO-MODERATOR™ medial and lateral support puts extra protection and stability in the midsole, and a Continental™ Rubber outsole offers extraordinary grip on rough surfaces.
- Weight: 425 g (size UK 5.5)
- Ripstop upper with synthetic overlays for added support and durability; Neoprene collar for comfort and protection; Snug-fitting neoprene heel helps keep out stones and dirt
- Speed lacing construction for fast lacing and perfect fit; ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable performance; OrthoLite® antimicrobial moisture-wicking sockliner
- adidas Outdoor FORMOTION® footwear is designed for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort; PRO-MODERATOR™ medial support device prevents overpronation
- TRAXION™ outsole for maximum grip in all directions; Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary grip in wet conditions