Full protection shell jacket that provides shelter from storms, rain, snow and can withstand the challenges of everyday use.
Revised technical construction of the Alpha Jacket has produced a lighter jacket that uses less tape and stitching, which in turn increases overall breathability. MN70p-X GORE-TEX® 3L fabric is the hardest wearing windproof, waterproof/breathable protection available.
The length of the jacket covers all mid layers; dropped back hem protects the lower back.
- MN70p-X GORE-TEX® 3L fabric is exceptionally durable, fully waterproof and windproof, and breathable
- StowHood™ makes use of more compact N40p-X GORE-TEX® 3L fabric to fit neatly inside the collar without bulk
- #5 WaterTight™ Vislon front zipper with back flap
- WaterTight™ pit zippers vent heat rapidly
- Two internal stretch pockets, two bicep pockets, two large volume chest pockets; media ports allow for internal routing of communications cables
- Internal, vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt
- 4x4 Velcro® identification patches
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
Visit Arc'teryx LEAF