When Arc'teryx LEAF introduced the Khard Pack, we brought forward our experience in designing lightweight, efficient carry packs that were also comfortable and functional to a specific end. With the original Khard design, the intent was to provide a lightweight assault pack that was versatile in its applications and could travel over long distances.
- Radically lightweight C² suspension system holds load close to avoid shifts and conserve energy
- Dual density shoulder straps with quick release buckles distribute weight over broad surface
- Full U-zip opens for top loading, side duffel access or flat to expose all contents
- Padded hip belt; sternum strap; side compression straps to aid equal weight transfer
- Two side pockets with hydration ports carry 3L bladder or elongated equipment; lid has external and interior pockets; drop down barrel extension
- Velcro® One-Wrap® cable / tube / webbing management; 2 x100 mm / 4" access ports; exterior bungee cord and daisy chains; hydration ports on side pockets
Visit Arcteryx Leaf