The new Black Edition over-and-unders feature technological solutions for the most demanding competition shooters around the world. Three different models – 690 Black, 692 Black and DT11 Black - with dedicated configuration designed to meet all the shooters’ needs, from the ambitious beginner to the Olympic champion.
The Black Edition over-and-unders combine the renown ballistic performance of Steelium (690), Steelium Plus (692) and Stelium Pro (DT11) technologies with a progressively more complete B-Fast package to get the full shotgun adjustability in terms of ergonomics, weight and balance.
An amazingly-crafted finish packs each of these shotguns, in an outstanding “black look” merging the perfection of matt surfaces (the barrels, for example) with carefully polished elements, while coloured piping and details highlight the identity of each product.
Beretta Black Edition DT11 Black Trap & Sporting
Technical Features DT11:
- OCHP: With a production begun in 1526, now accounting for more than 500.000 barrels a year, Beretta is a world leader in technological research applied to ballistics. The Optimabore HP technology, combined with Steelium, provides excellent accuracy and pattern quality with any kind of shots.
- Steelium: the production technology of the Beretta barrels, making the special tri-alloy steel become an outstanding ballistic jewel, thanks to a manufacturing process that is just as unique. Gundrilling, cold hammer forging special vacuum relieving give steel the ideal mechanical characteristic for superior ballistic performance.
- Steelium Pro: the maximum expression of the Steelium technology, with a 480mm long tapered internal profile for the less recoil and muzzle raise ever, combined with an outstanding pattern perfection. (available only on DT11)
Matt barrel finish: more than just an aesthetical solution, the matt barrel gives absolute anti-glare performance and helps you keep your eyes away from distractions and constantly on your targets.
B-Fast carbon-fiber top rib: extremely lightweight and resistant, this new top rib provides perfect linearity even in the toughest shooting conditions, thanks to the new welding-free fixing technology.
One more chance to hit your 25? Well, yes! (available only on DT11)
- B-Fast Barrel balancing system: the weight of the barrel is now adjustable through a set of weights that can be fixed to the side ribs, under the fore-end. The combined use of these weights with the stock balancing system allows an hyper-precise fit of the balance, compensating the natural variability of the wood density and improving the range of customization for the shooter. (available onDT11)
- Black Edition receiver: the Black Edition features an outstanding black look combining matt and polished surfaces, which give these over-and-unders an incredible personality.
Wider receiver: the receiver ofDT11: +2.6 mm wider receiver compared to the DT10.
- Carbon-fiber trigger plate: the DT11 Black is the only Beretta competition shotgun to feature a trigger plate in carbon-fiber for an advanced weight control capability. (available only on DT11)
- Detachable trigger: as usual, the DT11 trigger group is detachable, allowing you to change it in seconds in case of need, from one shooting stand to the next one, without loosing your chances to win.(available only on DT11)
- Adjustable trigger: DT11 feature's adjustable trigger, to perfectly fit the ergonomics of the finger to the stock, regardless if the stock is standard or made to measure. (available on DT11)
- B-Fast adjustable stock: the perfect and final solution for stock adjustability, made of solid metal and a reliable fixing solution. The best adjustable stock system ever made by Beretta.
B-Fast stock balancing system: the outstanding solution to customize the weight and balance of the shotgun by adding/removing weights inside the stock, to compensate the natural variability of the wood density. The system comes in a configuration fully available on DT11, factory balanced. (available on DT11)