Built in the USA, the Tactical Mark IV safes look as tough as they are. Featuring an Axis interior that can be configured to store virtually any firearm — from long guns, to hand guns, to carbines and modern sporting rifles — these safes can handle them all. A top-mounted gear loft gives you a location to keep frequently used accessories.
Like most Browning ProSteel safes, Tactical Mark IV models have an external depth of only 25" to keep them from projecting too far into your room.
- Gun Capacity / Config 43 total (22/33+10)
- Body Thickness 11 Gauge
- Bolts 16 (10 Active)
- Cubic Feet 37
- Fire Rating 100 Minute / 1680°
- Overall Weight 910 lbs 0 oz
- Dimensions 60x43x25
- Handle Type Tactical
- Door Type 1 5/16" Duo-Formed
- Paint GLOSS
- Scene / Graphics Metal Plate Logo and Corner Decals, Silk-Screened Scene
- Lock System Force Deflector
- Safe Security Rating UL® RSC Tool Attack
- Interior Color Beige Fabric
- Locking Bolt Sides 4 Sides (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
Browning Black Label Gun Safes - This is what you are looking for: Iron-clad protection for your firearms and other valuables. The mark of a true professional is how well he takes care of his tools.
That's why Browning Black Label Safes are the first choice in security with shooters and gun collector's who enjoy firearms that have the unique dimensions, shapes and storage requirements of tactical products.