We are very pleased to introduce the SIX12™. Originally designed to provide a safer, faster and more efficient means of breaching doors, the SIX12™ is a 6-round, 12-gauge, cylinder-fed shotgun that can be mounted to most AR platforms.
Its unique design puts the weight of the gun much closer to the shooter making it much easier to carry and use. The SIX12™ is extremely compact—critical when mounting it under an AR. Although the SIX12™ was originally developed to improve breaching, its modular design and the ever expanding variety of 12-gauge rounds make it ideal for many home defense and law enforcement uses. Made in the US from US materials.
- Compact and attachable to AR rail platforms
- Removable 6-round cylindrical magazines
- Accepts 12-gauge shells up to 3”
- Interchangeable barrel
- Allows new options for force escalation
- Ideal for breaching, home defense, and law enforcement uses
- The SIX12™ is offered as a standalone shoulder fired system that does not require any NFA paperwork to purchase. This model comes with everything needed to mount to an AR.
- A suppressed standalone configuration is available with the SilencerCo Salvo™ 12 shotgun suppressor and hand-guard.
- A compact standalone configuration is available.
- A shorter barrel, non-standalone model is available, which requires NFA taxes and paperwork.
- Individual shorter barrels are available for purchase as well.
- Multiple barrel lengths available
- Quick attach mount
- Horizontal grip
- Vertical grip
- Angled Grip
- SilencerCo Salvo™ 12 hand-guard
- Breaching Choke
- Color-coded cylinders
- Standalone stock kit
- Custom carrying case
VISIT CRYE PRECISION