The SlimLine™ is a 2 MOLLE channel CFAK™ (Combat First Aid Kit). With only 2 MOLLE channels, it reduces the amount of space used on your load bearing equipment, but the design allows a non-compromise of carriage capacity.
Internal MARS™ ensures your equipment and layout are the way you want. The pouch can be released from its mounting panel in one motion - a pull on the beaded handle; however, the pouch remains secure on its platform if the beaded pull is not engaged.
The pouch is easily reattached with one hand. External tourniquet pouch prevents having to open the entire pouch to access the tourniquet. Single column MOLLE on each side allows space to secure additional tourniquet pouches, rescue hooks, scissors, etc. The SlimLine™ includes 1 Vertical Mounting Panel.
- One external tourniquet pocket fits either the C-A-T®, SOF®-TT or SOF®-TT-W
- Beaded quick release access can be identified by feel, even with a gloved hand. Releases with one pull - single gross motor movement.
- One channel of MOLLE on each side for mounting rescue hooks, trauma shears, extra tourniquet pouches etc.
- Spare mounting panels available (sold separately)for ease of moving your pouch between load bearing rigs. Both Horizontal and Vertical orientation mounting panel available
- Pouch is constructed of 500D Cordura, #10 coil zipper with silent CTOMS™ large zip tabs and internal MARS™
- Includes 2 long MALICE® Clips
- Designed in Canada; made in the USA