The lightweight, modular, man-portable Mini-CALIBER® SWAT and EOD Robot is tested and recommended by NTOA. Developed for rapid tactical missions, the robot is simple to operate and quick to deploy, providing fast action for searching rooms, hallways, stairwells and confined spaces.
- Command and Control Unit with multi-function control, variable speed joystick
- Data and Video RF wireless systems
- Two-way communication (talk/listen) with Omni-directional microphone and PTT headset
- 24V DC, 9.6Ah Lithium-Iron-Phosphate (LFP) rechargeable batteries
- Chain Drive motors with rubber tracks
- Front & Rear articulating flippers for stair climbing and obstacle clearance
- Lifts up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Vertical reach up to 66” (168 cm) and Horizontal reach up to 52” (132 cm)
- 360° rotating robotic Claw with wide angle Camera
- Single Mounting bracket for Recoilless Disruptor and one isolated circuit
- 36X optical zoom Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) Color Camera
- Front and Rear Drive Color CCD cameras with IR light.
- Wide angle Rear Mast Camera for overhead view of robot and claw arm.
- 2 sets of LED lights.
Visit ICOR Technology