Jackfish is an indestructible super slim card holder containing essential everyday tools. At just 8.5mm thick, Jackfish can carry 4 of your credit cards.
It is full of handy equipment that can help you throughout your working day, or it might just save your life if you get into trouble. From taking notes with the pen, tightening a screw on your glasses to lighting a fire in the wet and purifying water - Jackfish has you covered.
Jackfish is designed for people that work, travel and explore. It is built for people who appreciate great design and quality. It is for those who see the need for handy tools but don't want to bulk up their pockets or bag which is already full.
At Jackfish, our philosophy on building a pocket survival kit is you need to be using 50% of the products on a daily or weekly basis. The other 50% hopefully you will never need, but just in case, the tools are there if you need them. If you are not using your kit from time to time, the day will come when you stop putting it in your pocket, and that could be the day when you really need it.
1. Micro screwdriver flat head 0.8mm tip (ideal for glasses)
2. Titanium coated Pozi drive standard hex bit (hex slot on side of jackfish)
3. Titanium coated flat head standard hex bit (5mm width)
4. Kingston micro SD card reader (no sd card supplied) carry copies of documents
5. True Utility Telescopic Pen (opens to 118mm in length, 3 refills included) + cap
6. Aluminium Whistle (120 Decibel)
7. Glass Vial (10 drops of liquid - for shipping we will send empty - No iodine!)
8. Windproof match (burn for 5 seconds in the harshest of wind, includes striker)
9. Firesteel 4.5mm wide (light a fire when everything else is wet)
10. Spyderco Bug Knife (amazing quality and very sharp - 3Cr13MoV stainless steel)
11. Liquid filled button compass (15mm diameter)
Visit Jackfish Survival