The Border Patrol Vehicle (BPV) is a capable and flexible 5-door platform designed for surveillance and reconnaissance, base patrol and rapid offensive actions. The BPV is equipped with an integration plate to accommodate customer-specific gun ring, soft mount or missile systems. It can also be equipped with zoned armour.
• Based on 3-door J8 with robust frame system integrated into vehicle chassis and fitted with Payload Enhancement Kit (PEK)
• 3-man vehicle with modular storage systems
• Front half doors with removable upper section and fully removable soft top
• Operational payload of approximately 1,150 kg (2,550 lb) and GVW of 3,864 kg (8,518 lb)
• Air transportable by fixed wing and helicopter (MIL STD 209K)