The MegaTarp offers dual entries and enough usable space for two people and gear or one person, gear and firewood for a week long solo adventure.
The basic shelter is open at the front for 3 season use, but when the included zippered Annex and our back-packable stoves are added you will have the ultimate 4 season shelter that will keep you warm in the harshest conditions mother nature has to offer! This type of 4 season modularity makes Kifaru shelters very popular for those folks looking for the lightest solution for their backpacking needs.
- Solo hunters looking for the “Taj Mahal” at a minimalist weight
- Buddy teams wanting even more room than the SuperTarp offers
- Sewn-in door on one side Zippered Annex on the opposite side
- Zippered Annex included
- Canopy Weight: 1 lb 11.5oz canopy only
- Annex Weight: 10oz
- Weight: 3 lbs 7oz canopy only with optional Peg & Pole Kit
- Highly wind resistant (60 mph+) and water proof, regardless of configuration
- Guy-out points to help add usable interior space.
- Pitched Dimensions: length: 11' 4" (13' 6" with annex)
Front width: 60" Height: 48"
Rear width: 60" Height: 48"
- Ideally suited for use with available materials (tree branches, trekking poles,etc)
- Can be pitched with optional Peg and Pole kit
- Overhead eave helps keep the drips out
Civilian: Includes orange reflective cordage for guy lines.
Tactical: Includes non-reflective coyote brown paracord for guy lines.
Visit Kifaru Intl.