The M32A1 is the USMC/SOCOM 40mm Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher of choice. The M321A1 is a hand-held, gas plug operating, semi-automatic, revolving action, 40mm Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher (MSGL).
The M32A1 has been tested to the rigorous MIL-SPEC/MIL-STD required by the USMC. These tests included drop testing, salt fog spray, and safety assessments. The weapon earned a Weapon Explosive Safety Evaluation Review Board (WESERB) certification and is currently the only MSGL in the US DOD with this certification. Through the IDIQ, the M32A1 officially became a “weapon of record” for the USMC and US DOD.
The Milkor USA, Inc. M32A1 Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher is the highest quality, safest, and most high performing 40mm MSGL on the market domestically and internationally.
- Lethal grenades, as well as the newly developed Medium Velocity grenades
- All six (6) grenades can be fired in 3 seconds or less
- Can be loaded with a variety of 40mm munitions, allowing the operator to select the desired round without having to change the weapon load
- Effective coverage of a minimum 20 x 60 meter area with Low Velocity and nearly double with Medium Velocity rounds
- Accuracy to pin-point targets up to 125 meters for Low Velocity, 250 meters for Medium Velocity
- Maximum range: 400 meters with Low Velocity and 800 meters with Medium Velocity
- Included reflex sight compensates for natural drift of the 40mm grenade
Visit Milkor USA