The Mission Spec Rigit™ acts as an interface between a standard PALS (MOLLE) grid and any chest rig or panel that utilizes industry standard buckles for vertical attachment (ITW GTSR and DuraFlex Mojave patterend buckles). The Rigit™ also offers a stable loop base to reduce or eliminate movement of the attached piece if your rig of choice has a hook backing.
- A-A-55301 Spec Webbing.
- A-A-55126 Spec Hook and Loop.
- Mil-Spec and Berry Compliant (see: Berry Amendment USC, Title 10, Section 2533a).
- 100% U.S.A Designed, Tested and Manufactured.
- Provides attachment points for many industry standard chest rigs and panels.
- Provides a stable loop base for hook backed rigs and panels to adhere too.
Visit Mission Spec