With the Road Shower 2 you can have pressurized water wherever you go. It will heat the water while you drive and can be ready to give you a high pressure hot shower.
Hot or cold, the Road Shower has many uses: from the camp hose for dishes, a pressurized jet to rinse off dirty gear, a gentle spray for the pets, or for extra drinking water. There are no electrical parts to connect or propane to hook up. It is almost maintenance free and should last you many years. The water is there when you need it.
- Powder coated aluminum that absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 5 gallons of water…enough for 2-3 showers.
- Sleek design and and high end compenents look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurize it on the go. -locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C.
- Beefy universal mounting brackets mount to most racks.
- Dimensions: 56.5″ x 7″ x 5″.
- Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 5 gallons of water.
- Empty Weight: 15 lbs. Full weight: 55 lbs.
- Boxed weight: 19 lbs. Box size: 9″ x 9″ x 58″.
- Powder Coated Aluminum 1/10″ thick walls.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 18 PSI.
- Hose length is 55″.
- Mounting carriage bolts take a 1/2″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 1/2″ wrench needed.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock
- Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Shrader valve.
Visit Road Shower