The Tahr pack was designed with the day hunter in mind, keeping things as simple, lightweight and compressible as possible. The Tahr offers 3 compression straps per side and attachment points for multiple belt pouches. You can also attach the new spotting scope pocket vertically on the front or side panels and add belt pouches to either side.
A built in meat shelf tucks away in its own sleeve at the base of the pack offering versatility when packing out heavy. The Tahr is also able to run without a top lid using a snow collar that folds over protecting the contents of your pack and saving weight while in the field.
- Volume: 3400 ci / 55.7 Liter main bag
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz / .79 kg
- Dimensions Main Bag: 10.5"w x 7.5"d x 32"h
43" top circumference
- 500D DWR Coated Cordura with dual layer bottom panel.
- Internal water bladder attachment point with hoseport
- Three horizontal compression straps (center compression straps are removeable)
- Two compression straps at the base of the pack
- Attachment points on the back and sides of the pack for Side Pockets, Belt Pouches, Spotting Scope Pocket, and Pods
- Built in meat shelf tucks away into its own sleeve at the base of the pack
- Snow collar folds over compressing the top of the pack and creating its own secure lid
- Fits on 22" Frame on up to the 26" Frame
Visit Kifaru International