This gear combines traditional leather with modern hardware - the strongest quick release buckles. Wolf Wind Equipment Belts are to be worn outside a jacket or as a second belt and designed to carry equipment close at hand in a readily accessible manner.
All the Hardware is MADE IN USA, EUROPEAN UNION and CANADA - of the finest materials and like Wolf Wind sheaths, the pieces/attachments are removable and replaceable.
It is an extremely durable belt that will outperform and outlast anything made offshore.
- Austrialpin Cobra Adjustable buckle -quick release - always two finger safety release only. Made of extremely resistant material for most extreme situations, never disengage under load. Color options: black matte / coyote brown / desert sand / foliage green.
- As another buckle option, Wolf Wind provides by order: ITW Nexus GT Cobra buckle - quick release - 100% polymer system with no metal components
- ITW Nexus snap hook - M.A.S.H.
- ITW Nexus hook - C.L.A.S.H
- Steel Austrialpin karabiner - micro inox 3-way autolock (black)
- Black oxide treated steel screws
- High quality vegetable tanned leather that will ages well with two layers of thick leather hand stitched together (17-20 oz) with double passage of waxed linen thread
- Width: 4,5 cm / 1.77 inches
- Fiebing´s oil dyes
- Water and mildew repellent finish
- Nylon webbing MIL-W-4088 TYP 7 class 1a - Each belt comes with adjustable nylon webbing
- Color options: Dark Brown or USMC Black
Please note: the Wolf Equipment Belt does not include the Wolf Equipment Pouch but can be purchased together. EACH BELT IS HANDMADE AND CUSTOM BUILT TO ORDER
Visit Wolf Wind Leatherworks