The ZERTified Large Hot Weather Half Tracking Vest will add a touch of military flare to your pup. Inspired by vests being used operationally with US Special Forces’, this Vest is built to the same demanding standards, utilizing only the finest components, and is 100% Made in the USA. Adjustable to fit most dogs between 50 and 90 pounds, this Vest has been tested and worn by: Boxers, Pit bulls, Pointers, Labs, GSD’s, and similar sized K9’s.
Easily adjustable throughout the size range, once the vest is properly fit, the Polymer Cobra Buckles allows for fast donning and doffing of the vest. The 8 column x 2 row MOLLE fields accommodate numerous General Purpose pouches, so your pup can haul their fair share of the load.
- Z.E.R.T. Red stitching
- 1.75” Type VII Mil-Spec webbing throughout
- Mil-Spec mesh main body for heat mitigation
- AustriAlpin/ITW Nexus 1.75” Polymer Cobra Buckles
- Cast Steel D-Rings fore and aft w/Mil-Spec finish
- Mil-Spec hook/loop field: 14“ x 4“
- Shock cord pre-threaded through retention loops with barrel lock
- Boxed stitched and bar-tacked at all critical points
- Body dimensions are 14.5” long x 13” wide at front body strap
- 8 column x 2 row MOLLE fields on both sides of vest for GP Pouches and accessories
Made in the USA, from domestically produced raw materials.